Enterprise Heavyweight Tee
If this shirt could speak it would say, "This is who we are and this is what we do."
No dyes or pigments were used to make this shirt - it's as simple as it gets.
- Unisex roomy fit
- 100% organic cotton
- Heavyweight construction (220GSM)
- Locally embroidered in Newcastle, Australia
Top to bottom, left to right:
Georgia (162cm) is wearing size M
Jacob (178cm) is wearing size L
- Odourless and skin-safe repellent
- Effective against mozzies and other insects (e.g. flies and ticks)
- Active ingredient: Permethrin 0.5% w/w
See our How it works page to learn more.
- Cold machine wash
- Line dry in the shade to keep colours crisp
- Do not dry clean as this can affect the repellent
- Do not tumble dry
- FairWear Foundation approved manufacturing
- 100% organic cotton garment (Global Organic Textile Standard certified)
- Carbon offset delivery using GoldStandard projects
- 50% of our profits are donated to tackle malaria
- Every shirt purchased will help fund important tools like bed-nets and medications
A child dies from malaria every 66 seconds. See Why We Exist to find out why we’re on a mission to end mosquito borne disease.
- 30 day returns
- $8 flat rate shipping
- FREE Shipping Australia wide for all orders over $90
- Carbon offset shipping (GoldStandard)
- Orders packed with care by Avenue - a disability support program
See our full policy or visit our Shipping & Returns FAQ.