Freedom Of Beach Tee
We love a bit of beach time.
Recycled organic cotton means even more goodness.
- Unisex standard fit
- Vintage Choc: 100% organic cotton
- Recycled White: 50% recycled organic cotton | 50% organic cotton
- Printed design on back and left breast
Georgia (162cm) and Isabella (169cm) are wearing size S
Jacob (178cm) and Callum (183cm) are wearing size L
Illustration by @max_blackmore
- Odourless and skin-safe repellent
- Effective against mozzies and other insects (e.g. flies and ticks)
- Active ingredient: Permethrin 0.5% w/w
See our How it works page to learn more.
- Cold machine wash
- Line dry in the shade to keep colours crisp
- Do not dry clean as this can affect the repellent
- Do not tumble dry
- FairWear Foundation approved manufacturing
- 100% organic cotton garment (Global Organic Textile Standard certified)
- Carbon offset delivery using GoldStandard projects
- 50% of our profits are donated to tackle malaria
- Every shirt purchased will help fund important tools like bed-nets and medications
A child dies from malaria every 66 seconds. See Why We Exist to find out why we’re on a mission to end mosquito borne disease.
- 30 day returns
- $8 flat rate shipping
- FREE Shipping Australia wide for all orders over $90
- Carbon offset shipping (GoldStandard)
- Orders packed with care by Avenue - a disability support program
See our full policy or visit our Shipping & Returns FAQ.