REBORNE | Early Bird Heavyweight Tee
BUY 1: 30% off!
BUY 2: 40% off!
BUY 3+: 50% off!
Discount applied at checkout.
Every REBORNE shirt in imperfect, but has been double-checked against our quality framework. It comes with the same mosquito-repellent treatment and works as well as any other shirt we sell.
There are three reasons a shirt might be REBORNE:
- Misalignment -
The print might be a little bit wonky.
- Blemish - The shirt might have caught a mark during the printing process.
- Misprint - The shirt might have a missing letter or poorly printed graphic.
REBORNE shirts are non-refundable.
Early birds get the worm. This one gets the mozzies.
This heavyweight shirt is feather soft. It features the Welcome Swallow, an Australian songbird that feeds on mosquitos.
- Unisex roomy fit
- 100% heavyweight organic cotton (220GSM)
- Locally embroidered in Newcastle, Australia
Jacob (178cm) and Callum (183cm) and are both wearing size L
- Odourless and skin-safe repellent
- Effective against mozzies and other insects (e.g. flies and ticks)
- Active ingredient: Permethrin 0.5% w/w
See our How it works page to learn more.
- Cold machine wash
- Line dry in the shade to keep colours crisp
- Do not dry clean as this can affect the repellent
- Do not tumble dry
- 50% of our profits are donated to tackle malaria
- Every shirt purchased will help fund important tools like bed-nets and medications
A child dies from malaria every 66 seconds. See Why We Exist to find out why we’re on a mission to end mosquito borne disease.